Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Link documents, and about my short links.


Hello again, finding Link documents, and about my short links.

That's right, we need to determine what's happening these days in our ecommerce stores and Dev3lop.

I did a thing on pie charts. Pie charts are super hated on in the industry, yet I push that content far to the side.

Most do not know what they are experts in. They are writers I am not - yet we write a lot.

I'm not, I just did a lot of tech, and it's easy to share my success. I keep growing it.



I built a shortlink project, it helps me teach my friends and friends about links. How to track them, and why it's important.

My short links are as follows, if you don't track it, how do you know if anyone click anything?

It's important to track links, here's what I do:
http://bit.ly/2ywKsto



Friends learning about this great world of building Tableau content.

No comments:

Post a Comment